[Radiance-general] perforated lamellas

Friedemann Kik kik at transsolar.com
Fri Oct 27 17:20:37 CEST 2006

Hi all,
does anybody knows how I can simulate perforated curved aluminum
lamellas? Which material is recommended to get plausible values (for
reflection (on aluminum and transmission (through the gaps) by using a
sunny and overcast sky in my simulation model? The result should be the
illuminance level and respectively Daylight factor inside.
The lamellas are just rotatable but not movable, the perforation is
fixed with 15% (whitout knowing exactly the design of the longish small
holes) and should be used like lightshelves in front of heat-protection
glass.

Thanks for help!

Friedemann Kik
kik at transsolar.com