[Radiance-general] 3.8 Falsecolor Scale

Gregory J. Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 08:04:33 CET 2006

I never put in an option to set the falsecolor scale to the image
maximum because it's usually the wrong thing to do.  There are often
a few really bright pixels in a scene that may be orders of magnitude
above the rest.  It's better to go in manually with ximage and use
the 'l' key to pick out luminance values in the bright regions and
set the scale based on those.

-G