[Radiance-general] [Help] Problem with ximage in 7.3.2

Gregory J. Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Wed May 24 18:14:32 CEST 2006

Hi Oskar,

I'm moving this to the Radiance development list, since it is a code
issue that's of limited use to others.  Please respond there rather
than replying to this.  (You will need to subscribe first if you
aren't already on that list at <http://www.radiance-online.org/
mailman/listinfo/radiance-dev>.)

Definitely run both versions of ximage on both machines after
compiling with -DDEBUG, because the visual selection code changed
considerably between 3.1.11 and 3.7.2.  It seems the color table code
also changed, though, and the problem might be there.

-Greg