[Radiance-general] Re: platforms in use for Radiance

Peter Apian-Bennewitz apian at pab-opto.de
Fri Mar 24 13:02:05 CET 2006

>Hi,
>
>before this gets flooded with replys - if there is interest in this issue,
>we could have a poll about radiance useage (again). This could include
>application (visualization / research / daylight / lighting planning) as
>well as technical stuff ( machine(s) / os / radiance release including
>frontends like rayfront or derivates like radzilla) and general environment
>(research / company / freelancer / ...).

Hi Lars, hi others,

http://www.radiance-online.org/survey1/survinput.html has been there
since Jan 2005, but presumably remained largely unknown.
Maybe I should split "package type" into MacOS, Linux (IMHO splitting it
into dists won't generate much insight) and Unix-other.

cheers
-Peter

--
pab-opto, Freiburg, Germany, http://www.pab-opto.de
[see web page to check digital email signature]