[Radiance-general] HDR Animation Contest

Gregory J. Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 23:12:00 CET 2006

Gentlemen (and women), start your rendering engines!

BrightSide Technologies is having an HDR animation contest for all
those who are interested in participating:

	http://www.brightsidetech.com/HDRContest/HDRContest.php

Since Radiance naturally produces HDR output, perhaps someone has a
nice walk-through or other animation they would like to submit?  I
created one using the SFO air traffic control tower, but it wasn't a
serious entry.  The field is wide open as near as I can tell.