[Radiance-general] Luminance meter

Kirk Thibault kthibault at biomechanicsinc.com
Tue Jun 27 17:11:46 CEST 2006

Here is a link to the Sekonic L-558C Dualmaster - Digital Incident,
Spot and Flash Light Meter that includes a 1 degree reflected light
spotmeter and It offers foot-candle, lux, foot-lambert and cd/m2
measuring modes.

http://www.sekonic.com/products/products.asp?ID=5

Here is a sample price from BH Photo - $639 new.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?
O=productlist&A=details&Q=&sku=300412&is=REG&addedTroughType=categoryNav
igation

maybe this is a useful alternative?

kirk

Kirk L. Thibault, Ph.D.