[Radiance-general] PC hardware advice

Mark Stock mstock at umich.edu
Sun Jun 25 17:40:45 CEST 2006

Bob,

With 5-10 objects and 1 or two light sources, you probably won't
need much RAM, actually. That is, unless each object has 10^6
triangles.

Nevertheless, I have compiled performance numbers sent in from
many generous Radiance users at

http://mark.technolope.org/pages/rad_bench.html

I hope this helps you choose your CPU, and gives you hints for
custom compile options.

Mark
mstock at umich.edu