[Radiance-general] Guidelines for trans Material

Marcus Jacobs marcdevon at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 7 20:03:10 CEST 2006

Thanks

Although I would like to avoid the time and expense of performing this
analytical work, I am thinking that it may be necessary. First, is there any
existing data that is readily available for translucent materials that are
used as diffusing elements for light fixtures? Also, are there any
specifications or procedures as to how to perform these tests?

Thanks

Marcus