[Radiance-general] Guidelines for trans Material

Jack de Valpine jedev at visarc.com
Mon Jun 5 14:59:55 CEST 2006

Just to add to what Rob said. I know that it is possible to arrange for
equipment rentals directly from KonicaMinolta. This especially makes
sense for the luminance meter which is indeed ~$3,000 at retail. Also on
the spot light that Rob mentioned, good camera equipment stores that are
set up to provide rental equipment to professionals will have a wide
selection of lighting. I know that for one exercise I rented a small
spotlight where you could adjust the beam spread (sorry I do not
remember the name/type) at a reasonable price.