[Radiance-general] Colordata question!

Gregory J. Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 02:25:05 CEST 2006

Sorry -- I should have offered an example.  Say you have a 10x15 grid
of color values, given as ASCII triples like:

1.3871 3.8183 2.1783
(continue for another 149 values)

And the ordering corresponds to left-to-right, top-to-bottom (English
text) organization.  To convert this to a smooth 1000x1500 picture,
you could use:

% pvalue -r -h -Y 15 +X 10 -d data.txt | pfilt -1 -x 1000 -y 1500 -r .
6 > data.pic

-G