[Radiance-general] Colordata question!

Gregory J. Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 02:18:58 CEST 2006

Hi Marija,

If you use the default "red" "green" and "blue" functions for rfunc,
gfunc, and bfunc, you will get a bilinear interpolation by default.
It may not look very nice, though, as bilinear interpolations tend to
show "mach band" artifacts.  A simpler approach would be to convert
your data into a low-resolution image then upsample it with pfilt.
The conversion can be done using pvalue.

-Greg