[Radiance-general] splitting a render by light sources - rtcontrib

william reynolds william.reynolds at oriel.ox.ac.uk
Sun Jan 29 20:11:38 CET 2006

Greg
Thanks for your help. I will play with the -dj settings to get a better
picture.

as for the spotlight type light, i am still at the "pretty basic" stage
with my model - i will hopefully use real lighting fixture specs to
model real instruments in the not too distant future! having said that,
i dont really follow waht you mean by "set the cut-off past the natural
cut- off of the fixture". could you explain a bit more please.

thanks once again
will