[Radiance-general] Sunlight through glass

Rob Guglielmetti rpg at rumblestrip.org
Tue Jan 17 19:30:04 CET 2006

Kirk Thibault wrote:

> So I've been following this raging debate over at the Maxwell Render
> forums

Hi Kirk,

Can you imagine?:
"hey, how come my rendering is all splotchy? Radiance sucks!"
"no, you suck!"

The Maxwell forum likely suffers from a few immature folks stirring up
trouble.  This afflicts most of the CG forums I've participated in
unfortunately, save for the radiance-online lists.  The Radiance user
base is a class act.  I've made many friends here, and learned a lot.
As usual, I feel we all owe the biggest debt of gratitude to Greg Ward
and Peter AB for this, but there are many many people who contribute in
big ways to make this the resource what it is.

- Rob Guglielmetti
www.rumblestrip.org