[Radiance-general] OBJ2MESH - Phong smooth shading and texture mapping

Kirk Thibault kthibault at biomechanicsinc.com
Wed Feb 15 16:53:39 CET 2006

Cool!  Yeah - UV Mapper is pretty nice - try playing around with the
actual UV maps that it can create too - the export of the map itself
is a nice feature (no need for taking screenshots of the UV mesh to
paint textures and patterns on).  I have not actually tried the "Pro"
version (that costs money) but I am going to look into its additional
features.  Unwrapping a complex object by hand so the UV map is
minimally distorted is sort of a drag.

Glad it worked,

kirk

Kirk L. Thibault, Ph.D.