[Radiance-general] Anti reflective coated glass

atelier iebele abel atelier at iebele.nl
Wed Feb 8 17:14:27 CET 2006

Hi group,

I am working on a model of a shopping mall where we have to compare the
visibility of the interiors using 'normal and anti reflective glass.
( we have a sample of LUXAR Anti reflective coated glass here, but no
equipment to measure ).
Does anybody has experience with simulating reflective and
non-reflective glass?
Some values for the glass primitive or BRTDF func would be very helpfull.

Iebele

PS:
from the glaze csh script, which seems very usefull, I can choose from
these 5 surface types.
Is any of these  "non reflective" ?

   1 - clear glass
   2 - VE1-2M low-E coating