[Radiance-general] macbethcal error

Gregory J. Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 19:50:09 CET 2006

Hi Rob,

I suspect that the corners of your image are not specified in the
proper coordinates, or are not the right corners -- assuming you used
the -p option to macbethcal.  Remember that the y-coordinate from
Photosphere is reversed from that produced by ximage, which is what
macbethcal expects...

-Greg

P.S.  If you're still stuck, send me your image and I'll see what I
can do with it.