[Radiance-general] Re: Deriving mist parameters

Andy Stone andy.stone at bdsp.com
Thu Dec 7 13:51:51 CET 2006

Thanks Greg, that's what I needed to know.

I’m pretty sure now that the density of water droplet that I am interested in is going to result in multiple scattering so maybe Radiance is not the right tool for the job.  Does anyone know if the photon mapping patch to Radiance handles multiple scatter in mists?

Thanks,

Andy