[Radiance-general] spotlight

Chris Foster chris.foster at npl.co.uk
Fri Aug 4 15:16:02 CEST 2006

Hi all,

Just to say thanks to everyone again, ive made and tested my ies file and it works! the illuminance values i get are slightly off from the real world measurements ive taken, but this can easily be recitified with changing my guestimates from the photometric data. wahoo!

just measured the light in real world rob, at a distance of 3.5m i got an illuminance value of 145,500 lux max. its quite hot standing there let me tell ya!

chris

privileged material; it is for the intended addressee(s) only.
If you are not a named addressee, you must not use, retain or
disclose such information.

NPL Management Ltd cannot guarantee that the e-mail or any
attachments are free from viruses.

NPL Management Ltd. Registered in England and Wales. No: 2937881
Registered Office: Serco House, 16 Bartley Wood Business Park,
                   Hook, Hampshire, United Kingdom  RG27 9UY