[Radiance-general] displays

Gregory J. Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 15:40:22 CEST 2006

Hi Chris,

You can use a simple "light" type, using 400/179 for the radiance value:

void light display_surface
0
0
3 2.2346 2.2346 2.2346

Then substitute this material for the appropriate face.  If you don't
expect the display to illuminate surface more than a certain distance
away -- say 20 in your world units, you can use a glow for higher
efficiency

void glow display_surface
0
0