[Radiance-general] vgaimage

Erwin Zierler radiance at archvisu.at
Wed Aug 2 22:49:42 CEST 2006

I have to admit that I didn't even hear about this program before and I never noticed it in my /bin directory - although obviously there is a man-page for it on the web.
If it's not there anymore it might have become obsolete - but I guess the developer(s) will have a more precise answer.
If you are trying to view a Radiance *.pic file, I suggest you try out ximage which should always work on every *nix workstation that has X properly set up. On Windows systems you can use the precompiled Radiance binaries from Francesco Anselmo's website (http://www.bozzograo.net/radiance/ but there are other packages for this platform as well.
HTH,

-Erwin

Original Message        processed by David InfoCenter