[Radiance-general] Daylight Simulation

Maitha Dalmouk Al-Nuaimi m.dalmouk at tamu.edu
Mon Apr 24 22:08:09 CEST 2006

As part of my master's thesis, I am doing only interior Daylight
simualtion. No luminares are defined.The runs are solely daylight. I am
using an already built space. The location used is Dubai (United Arab
Emirates), and because this location is not available I had to define it.
Although I had all the required parameters, when I do the runs the results
does not seem to  change, and to check it out correctly I tried to do the
runs during night times, around 10 pm and to my surprise I had light in
the space.
Could anyone help..

Thank you,
Maitha Dalmouk