[Radiance-general] Re: ambient calculation

Gregory J. Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 20:38:41 CEST 2006

The actual distance at which the ambient calculation starts to
degrade is the octree bounding cube size, which is the final number
reported by "getinfo -d octree", divided by the -ar setting.  Source
geometry affects this like any other geometry, except for distant
sources, which are not really geometry per se.

-Greg