[Radiance-general] rtcontrib bug

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 06:47:43 CEST 2005

Hi All,

This morning, I found a bug in rtcontrib that causes it to sometimes
fail writing out the last file when using the -b option, and can even
result in a crash on some systems.  The new version should be in
tonight's HEAD dump, or you can grab it directly from CVS:

     http://www.radiance-online.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/
ray/src/util/rtcontrib.c?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/x-csrc

It doesn't depend on any other changes in HEAD, so you can drop it
into src/util and run "rmake install" there if you've run "makeall
install" previously.

This may be the cause of Francesco's mysterious problem using -f and -
o together on the PC.  I'm not sure about that, though.