[Radiance-general] Re: Radiance-general Digest, Vol 20, Issue 18

Jelle Feringa / EZCT Architecture & Design Research jelleferinga at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 12:17:56 CEST 2005

Mark, if mkillum is your sole problemm what could be a solution is to
take the binaries supplied with desktop radiance, and use partly those
in addition to Francesco's binaries. I have been mixing these without
problems. I ran into some issues (I'll see if i can define that more
prceisly Francesco) with for instance the oconv.exe of Francesco's
binaries. My hunch is that this oconv is not able to spit out the
error messages that the ol' dtp-rad binaries do. Something that need
looking into. For the rest Francesco's binaries are just _wonderful_ !