R: [Radiance-general] wintel binaries

Francesco Anselmo francesco.anselmo at arup.com
Fri Oct 14 01:40:41 CEST 2005

Hi Jelle,

Thanks for your feedback and support, but I've done really very little,
and think we all need to thank both Greg for keeping adding new features
to Radiance, Georg for having set up Scons and fixed all the windows
compatibility issues, and both of them for still maintaining the
precious Radiance code without compromising stability and reliability
of results.

Mh, as a Linux addict, I still feel a bit guilty for making more
accessible Radiance to the "lazy" windows users, especially after
Greg's "wrap-up & outlook" presentation at the Radiance Workshop in Montreal ;)
I'm so sorry I've missed it ...

Francesco