[Radiance-general] mkillum with 400 sources?

Lars O. Grobe grobe at gmx.net
Mon Oct 10 17:57:44 CEST 2005

Hi,

ok, I found the problem, not the solution. I have a cad model for the
faces, and they are all polygons. Now, if I use obj and obj2rad, they
are all triangulated. And if I use dxf and dxf2rad, only 3- or 4-sided
polygons are possible. One way would be to use polylines (closed) with
dxf2rad, but somehow, this gives me just an empty rad file. At the
moment I have really no idea how to get my illum surfaces (=polygons)
from cad to radiance...

CU Lars.