[Radiance-general] mkillum with 400 sources?

Mark de la Fuente MdelaFuente at wmtao.com
Mon Oct 10 17:51:50 CEST 2005

One small trick I use (during the mkillum source creation) to speed up the process is to exclude interior geometry that does not affect the light coming into the space.  Also, if there is no exterior geometry, I've created arrays of processed illum planes rather than create many identical illums.

Hope that helps.

Mark

Message: 2