[Radiance-general] -ae with alias modifiers?

Jack de Valpine jedev at visarc.com
Tue May 24 21:00:12 CEST 2005

Hi Lars,

You need to use the name of the material that actually gets assigned to
the geometry. In other words:

void plastic red

void alias mat_to_geometry_name red

mat_to_geometry_name sphere obj.sphere
0
0
4   0   0   0   1

to exclude the material applied to obj.sphere you would use:

 -ae mat_to_geometry_name

Hope this makes sense.

-Jack