[Radiance-general] Alias pointing to another alias?

Jack de Valpine jedev at visarc.com
Mon May 23 18:54:22 CEST 2005

Hi Lars,

This feature is designed to enable things like the following:

void brightfunc bf.mod
(...)

bf.mod colorfunc cf.mod
(...)

cf.mod plastic p.name
(...)

inherit alias my.name p.name

This way my.name includes all the modifiers, whereas:

void alias my.name p.name

would only include the plastic material without any modifiers.

-Jack