[Radiance-general] obj parser in obj2rad and obj2mesh

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Tue May 17 20:00:54 CEST 2005

Hi Lars,

Both images look like they are suffering from image sampling errors.
You should try rendering these at higher resolution, setting -ps 1 in
rpict (or "set ps 1" in rvu).

I assume you're using the latest version of Radiance (3.6)?

-Greg

P.S.  If the problem persists and isn't just image sampling, please
send me your .OBJ file (compressed), and I'll have a look.  Don't
copy it to the mailing list, though.