[Radiance-general] how to filter objects by modifier?

Lars Grobe grobe at gmx.net
Tue Mar 29 14:02:47 CEST 2005

Hi Carsten,

yes, I guess that is the most promising way to go. I hesitated because the
fact that the name of the modifier can appear in different contexts (not
only to modify geometry, but also e.g. to modify a material type etc) made
me prefer some tool built on top of a real radiance scene parser. However,
it should be possible to achieve that with sed, too (maybe even grep can do
it).

I was always afraid of sed so far, so it's time to start that now ;-)

Thanks, CU Lars.