[Radiance-general] Transparency

Jochen Kauschmann jk at ateliereng.com
Wed Mar 9 17:37:06 CET 2005

Marisela,

I haven't seen your pictures but my guess is - without jumping to wrong conclusions -that  your material, pressumably a 'trans' material, disapears from the images because its an illuminance image - the last reflection is missing.  Try and run a luminance simulation and check if it becomes visible.

Jochen