[Radiance-general] Reflection vs specularity

Giulio Antonutto Giulio.Antonutto at arup.com
Wed Jul 20 15:02:39 CEST 2005

Iebele,
have you tried with -sj, just to jitter the specular component?

an alternative trick is to generate just an image without specular
component
and another one with it (you may use lower settings for this, may be
just -av something something something -ab 0).
then photoshop will help doing the trick... but I wouldn't define it a
physically accurate technique :-)

ciao
giulio