[Radiance-general] rewrite BRDF as .cal file for plasfunc

Jack de Valpine jedev at visarc.com
Tue Jul 19 17:02:44 CEST 2005

I think that Dx, Dy, Dz correspond to the direction vector of the ray
which is different than the direction vector of the view. So this may
account for some of your funny results.

-Jack

Katja Doerschner wrote:

>Hi Roland,
>I just tried out your suggestion after getting funny results with the
>DxDyDz as view direction. Your 'hack' works perfectly!!!!! Thanks a lot.
>
>katja

#	John E. de Valpine
#	president
#
#	visarc incorporated
#	http://www.visarc.com
#
#	channeling technology for superior design and construction