[Radiance-general] rvu: too many modifiers in ambient list

Gregory J. Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 15:54:39 CEST 2005

Hi Lars,

I'm not sure what the limit is in the official release, as this is
something I changed recently, but it's 512 if the latest head.  If
you'd like to change it, you can either edit AMBLLEN in src/rt/ray.h
or set a -DAMBLLEN=1024 (or whatever) in your optimization flags in
rmake and recompile.

If you are excluding more modifiers than you are including, you can
use the -ai or -aI option instead.

-Greg