[Radiance-general] rvu: too many modifiers in ambient list

Lars O. Grobe grobe at gmx.net
Fri Jul 8 12:46:21 CEST 2005

Hi!

I have a problem with the ambient exclude options. I am currently
trying to make rendering times shorter, excluding detail geometry from
the ambient calculation. Using -ae, I got the "too many modifiers"
message, and switched to -aE with a file containing the modifier names.
However this did not help. So how many modifiers can I exclude with a
standard-compile radiance (I guess it is defined somewhere in the
sources)?

TIA+CU Lars.