[Radiance-general] Calculating kWh

Giulio Antonutto Giulio.Antonutto at arup.com
Mon Jan 31 12:36:46 CET 2005

ooops....
well I believe that the irradiance Radiance gives you is referred only to
the visible spectrum....
unless you use some trick... (but I could be wrong...)
may be you wish to check some interesting works about the matter:

http://www.dream.unipa.it/dream/pub/dot/anselmo/radiance/05.php

and

R. Compagnon, D. Raydan, Irradiance and illuminance distributions in urban
areas
Proceedings of PLEA 2000, Cambridge (UK), July 2000, editors: K. Steemers
and S. Yannas, James & James (Science Publishers) Ltd, London, 2000.

hope this is more usefull...
cheers
giulio