[Radiance-general] Lighting from a light probe

Gregory J. Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 23:10:46 CET 2005

Regarding posting images, I did manage to get the attachment from
Kirk's post, but in general we should keep attachments to a minimum.  A
lot of mailers get upset about them, and they create long download
times for those of us who are still in 56K modemland.  (Not me, but
this friend of mine...)

The general etiquette is if it's an image and it's over 100K, then it
should go on a website with a URL for those who are interested.  If you
have multiple images and details, again a webpage is preferable.

Oh, and if you reply to a post with an attachment -- PLEASE take the
attachment off your own e-mail.  In general, I like to keep attached
copies of e-mails to abbreviated versions (unless they are short), and
not attach e-mails with a nested attachment.  In general, everyone's
been really good about that.

That said, this is a really, really nice diagram.  Thanks, Kirk.