[Radiance-general] Lighting from a light probe

Santiago Torres tiago at tkh.att.ne.jp
Thu Jan 27 17:44:34 CET 2005

Hi Tarik,
I`ve never used a mirror sphere, but have mapped to source. You have to look
that the .cal file corresponds to the kind of light probe you are using
(i.e. that the directions are transated correctly into pixel coordinates)
I think Debevec uses at least two kind of light probes, cubic and spherical.
Maybe that`s the problem?
HTH,

Santiago