[Radiance-general] Waldram projection camera views.

Christopher Kings-Lynne chriskl at familyhealth.com.au
Thu Jan 27 13:04:55 CET 2005

Hi Nick,

Try writing a .cal file that deforms a regular grid of rays into a
waldram grid.  You can find the equation for waldrams in oen of Percy J.
Waldram's publications.  You can then fire the deformed rays into your
scene, deforming the final render.

You can then overlay the grid by writing another .cal file that
generates a grid overlay on the fly for pcomb.

It's kind of tricky, but really the devil is in the details :D

I'd like to help you more, but I need permission from my employer for
that :D

Chris