[Radiance-general] graphing radiance raytrace paths

Jelle Feringa // EZCT / Paris jelle.feringa at ezct.net
Tue Jan 25 22:34:07 CET 2005

Hi,

What I would love to do is to produce a graph depicting the rays a radiance
rendering actually consists of, moving from the camera back to the light
source.
What would be an appropriate way of doing so? Would a radiance holodeck file
do the trick, since from what I understood, its storing the actual traced
rays in a file format.
The other question would be how many rays such a graph should contain,
probably a 100k is more than sufficient for such a graph, while an actual
radiance render would consist of many more. Looking forward hearing your
suggestions!

Cheers,

Jelle.