[Radiance-general] Problems using hdrgen for hdri generation

Despina Michael despina_m81 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 11 00:09:37 CET 2005

Hi all,

I am trying to calibrate camera response function.
(unfortunately withh no good results - i belief still problems with
alignment although I used a tripod)

I would like to ask you if  the scene in the photo
www2.cs.ucy.ac.cy/~cs99dm1/calib.zip
is appropriate for that purpose.

According to Photosphere quickstart... is an inside scene looking out a
window.
Of course I took a series of photos of this scene with different exposures.

Thanks,
Despina