[Radiance-general] Problems using hdrgen for hdri generation

Despina Michael despina_m81 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 7 13:48:11 CET 2005

Greg, Rob thanks for your answers!

> Look at this page - gives a decent demonstation of the relationships
> http://www.photonhead.com/exposure/exposure.php

The link is exactly what I need!!

>> 5) One problem of resulting hdr images (in cases that there was a
>> generation of image)
>> was that they were somehow "green". What can cause that?

>I don't know.  I would have to see the source sequence, but there's
>probably not much I could do to fix it.

There is no point in to attach my current photos. From the information I
learned from your replies, I understood that my photos are very bad...

I'll take new ones, taking in account all you said. Hopefully results will
be better. If I found out what's the problem with "green" in generated hdri
I will let  you know!
Thanks again,
Despina