[Radiance-general] Sun Color

Marcus Jacobs marcdevon at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 6 17:00:39 CET 2005

Dear Group

Does anyone here know how to alter or adjust gensky's sun color?  I guess
what I am looking for is a color that is warmer that the color that I am
achieving now. This is for asthetic purposes but I want a solution that is
physically accurate. I have tried altering the day and time of day to
achieve this but it seems that only the angle, height, and intensity of the
sunlight is changed and not the color. I don't mind hard coding it in the
application if it necessasary if it isn't too messy. Any suggestions?

Marcus