[Radiance-general] brad etc.

Rob Guglielmetti rpg at rumblestrip.org
Wed Jan 5 20:23:44 CET 2005

> Hi all!
>
> I've finally decided to release "brad". :)

> It is available through my new "radiance tools" website
> http://www.bozzograo.net/radiance/
> (the website needs a lot of work, too!)

Totally snowed under here at work, no time to look, but I am psyched about
this news, Francesco!!  I registered right away, but alas, lack the time
for a proper look-see.  But I will.  It would be *great* to be able to
play with this on the Mac (of course my Mac is on the way to Apple for
repairs, perhaps this gives you an idea of my crazy life around here right
now)!

> A happy new year to the Radiance community!

Right back at ya!

- Rob Guglielmetti
www.rumblestrip.org