[Radiance-general] Questions about uniform sky

Reinhart, Christoph Christoph.Reinhart at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Fri Feb 25 15:02:28 CET 2005

Hi Raphaël,

Your tutorial looks very useful. I am giving an introductory course on
building simulation this winter term at McGill and I am struggling to find
good tutorials for beginners. Maybe we should set up a central place, e.g.
on the Radiance online web site, which points to the various
Radiance/daylight simulation documents that are out there?

For those interested, our tutorial on the use of Radiance/Daysim Simulations
for Sustainable Design is located under
http://irc.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca/ie/light/daysim/DaysimTutorial.pdf.

Christoph