[Radiance-general] Questions about uniform sky

Rob Guglielmetti rpg at rumblestrip.org
Fri Feb 25 15:13:12 CET 2005

On Feb 25, 2005, at 9:02 AM, Reinhart, Christoph wrote:

> Hi Raphaël,
>
> Your tutorial looks very useful. I am giving an introductory course on
> building simulation this winter term at McGill and I am struggling to
> find
> good tutorials for beginners. Maybe we should set up a central place,
> e.g.
> on the Radiance online web site, which points to the various
> Radiance/daylight simulation documents that are out there?

Agreed; I have been reading this document this morning with my coffee,
and I have learned a couple things already.  Sheesh, my "Radiance for
Dummies" talk at the Montreal Workshop could consist of a list of urls
to these fine documents.  Axel, Christoph and Raphael have compiled
some great stuff here.