[Radiance-general] Daysim 2.1

Axel Jacobs a.jacobs at londonmet.ac.uk
Mon Feb 14 12:32:59 CET 2005

Hi list,

for all LINUX users out there that used to think gamma calibrating was for
wimps, just because they couldt do it under X, I thought I send you this
link
http://applications.linux.com/article.pl?sid=05/02/07/2244242&from=rss
to an article titled
"Looking good: Monitor calibration under X". There are tons of other
interesting links included in the article, all about colour calibration of
monitors and printers.

Somewhere on the RADIANCE web site there is a test chart with some
instructions to go with it, but I doubt anybody has ever taken a look at
them.

If you have no idea what Gamma calibration means, then DO read the article
and follow some links, no matter what system you use!

Cheers

Axel