[Radiance-general] falsecolor and specific isocontours

Kirk Thibault kthibault at biomechanicsinc.com
Fri Feb 4 17:18:10 CET 2005

You can say thanks to Greg - I spent some frustrating hours trying to
determine the syntax of the conditional "if" -
I wasn't sure if it was some language that most unix people knew, or
some specific scripting thing, or some C variant.

Turns out Greg made up a whole new functional language....I thought,
"you've got to freakin' be kidding me".  At least
I felt better knowing that this was a Radiance-specific thing and I was
slightly less of an idiot than I normally am,
and it gave me an even deeper appreciation of Greg's effort and
commitment to Radiance.

There is also a discussion of the functional Language in Rendering With
Radiance - don't have the book here at work,
so I don't know the page numbers off the top of my head.

Kirk