[Radiance-general] Macbethcal Reflectances

Gregory J. Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 03:39:53 CET 2005

Hi Marcus,

Without seeing your swatches or having a reflectance measurement to
compare to, it's difficult for me to guess whether the calibration is
working or not.  Certainly, the debug output from Macbethcal
indicates that it was able to do a reasonable job of inverting your
scanner's response.  However, it's still possible that some kind of
auto-exposure is changing the results from one scan to the next, so
it may be that your absolute levels are off.

-Greg